How To Apply
It's easy to get started.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
Review the below Frequently Asked Questions and pre-approve yourself by reviewing our selection criteria
Click "submit an application" for the home you wish to to apply.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. policy for the achievement of Equal Housing Opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support a program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, National Origin, or Sexual Orientation.
- Applicants must have a combined verifiable monthly income, before tax, of at least three (3) times the monthly rent.
- Employed applicants must submit proof of income in the form of their most recent 2 months of pay stubs and/or past 2 years of signed U.S. tax returns.
- Employment offer letters are acceptable in some cases but may require a higher credit score and/or increase security deposit.
- Self-Employed applicants must provide the past 2 years of signed U.S. tax returns.
- Minimum of 2+ years in business preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year in business required but may be subject to an additional deposit.
- Bank Statements are NOT acceptable as a sole means of proving income.
- Co-Applicants with unsatisfactory credit will not have their income counted toward qualification.
- Applicants must have a verifiable source of their income needed to qualify.
- We require good references from your current landlord and your last most recent landlord.
- If you owned your last home(s) we require residency history for at least the past 3 years.
- Applicants must show a history of paying their rent on-time.
- Applicants must show a history of abiding by the terms of their past leases.
- Evictions and unpaid collections or judgements from a past landlord will be cause for denial.
- Credit scores of under 580 will cause denial.
- Credit scores under 600 may be accepted but will require a deposit of 2 times the monthly rent.
- Credit Scores under 640 may be accepted but will require a deposit of 1.5 times the monthly rent.
- Credit must show recent history of paying bills on-time.
- Excessive collections and charge-offs may cause application to be denied.
- Bankruptcies that have not been discharged yet will cause application to be denied.
- Any auto repossession or charge-off within the past 5 years will be cause for application to be denied
- Co-Applicants credit scores will be averaged
- Applicants may be denied for any felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance within the last 7 years. Felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property, for example, arson, within the past 7 years.
- Applicants may also be denied for any sexual related offences for any time period.
- Must provide proof of income showing at least 6 times the rent.
- Must have credit score of 700 or greater.
- A qualified co-signor does not guarantee your application will be approved.
- Corporate Guarantors are not accepted at this time.
- Must have proof of U.S. based income OR an acceptable guarantor
- Must provide a valid U.S. visa that is good through the entire term of the lease.
- Will be required to pay last months rent and a deposit of at least 2 times the monthly rent.
**Providing any false or misleading statements will cause application denial. **